1. I confirm that I am a current member of the British Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association (BHPA), agree to keep my BHPA membership current during my membership of TVHGC and shall abide by BHPA rules so as to be covered by BHPA 3rd party insurance policy.
2. I undertake not to fly any club or reciprocal club sites unless I have a BHPA CP(novice) rating or above unless under the instruction of a BHPA instructor within a BHPA school. The BHPA instructor must have an existing arrangement with TVHGC to carry out such training on the TVHGC site/s used.
3. I understand that hang gliding and paragliding are adventure sports that contain an element of risk that may result in serious injury or my death.
4. I understand that in the event of any accident or incident which occurs during a club activity, directly caused by my actions (even when acting on advice given by others), no claim may be made by me, my estate or on my behalf against TVHGC, its Officers, Coaches or Members, or against any Landowner and/or Site Operator. I furthermore understand that I may be held liable by the injured party for any damage or loss, resulting from any accident or incident occurring during a club activity, directly caused by my actions (even when acting on advice given by others).
5. I understand that the TVHGC holds its membership details on a computerised database that is password protected, but accessible from the Internet.
6. I understand that my details will be included in a membership list, and circulated to all members, and other parties to whom disclosure is required such as Landowners and/or Site Operators. I understand that membership of the TVHGC is conditional upon me agreeing to this disclosure.
Subject to point 6, TVHGC undertakes all reasonable precautions to ensure that members’ details are not disclosed to any organisation or individual outside of the TVHGC, reciprocal clubs or the BHPA